$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And withthe 10% scuba board discount..

Order placed!! And I don't even need one. It will go into the parts bin. Thanks Joe!!

Just in time for the pony bottle. I was toying with one and this just sealed the deal. Now lets see if I get the SB discount on the rest of the goodies...with out calling back.

JessH:
The funny thing is that I have been eyeing the already low price yall had on these guys and wondering if you were going to lower it more ;-)
In case anyone is wondering what that already low price was just add $45. So, this is a true gift if you happen to need an extra.

Will these be under ScubaPro warranty? I know they are pains(SPro) about online sales.

Hey Guys! I finally got word back from our Scubapro rep and we have around 25 of the din kits on the way... So if you want one you my want to get on the list, the din kits will sell for $45.00

And yes all of our Scubapro gear is covered under warranty!

Thanks

Joe

I just got mine in the mail yesterday setup for DIN. I ordered mine after they supposadly ran out and got it within 2 days, so my advice would be to just order it because they will take care of you as quickly as they can, which in my experience has been suprisingly fast.

If you are ordering online I would advise mentioning in the comment box that you are okay with the additional $45 for the DIN kit in addition to just stating that you want it. That will avoid them having to make a phone call to make sure you are okay with the price. Also if you want the origional yoke parts in addition to the DIN kit be very clear about that. They left mine out but very quickly responded to my email asking about them saying that they are sending them my way.

Keep up the good work guys! The service and prices are great.

~Jess

Back
Top Bottom