3rd (or is this the 4th) Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
And who would those be??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

:w-t-f: I dunno but I like that pic of you and Jim! Actually I was just thinking, there have been a lot of good pics of you floating around lately :) That one with the goldish colored sunset is really nice - where you are coming out of the water.

LOL.. I hate that pic of me an Jim. Looks like I am looking up to him.. I should be slapping him instead! LOL!

Love this pic of Chris and the empty bottle. And he didn't like the rock I gave him. Go figure...:shakeshead:
P1060582.jpg

Scuba_Jenny:
I should be slapping him instead! LOL!

That's my Jim :D

Hey isn't that a Captain Morgan bottle? It seems to be the right size and has the gold lid. What were you guys doing out there underwater and out of sight?

Rum??? :D

This one BEGS for a comment or two...I will refrain as I already posted a pot shot. :rofl3:
P1060619.jpg

Scuba_Jenny:
Rum??? :D

This one BEGS for a comment or two...I will refrain as I already posted a pot shot. :rofl3:
P1060619.jpg

Well it doesn't look odd. It seems as though we have some intelligent birds there. One is keeping and eye out, while another steals shades, and the other stops for a lil feeding (of sorts).

Two pics - the group with names and color coded arrows to match and Chris with an expression just begging for a caption... I stuck a few that came to mind quickly...

group.jpg

ffestpirate.jpg

CBulla:
Two pics - the group with names and color coded arrows to match and Chris with an expression just begging for a caption... I stuck a few that came to mind quickly...

[
ffestpirate.jpg
LOST: One pair of family jewels.
REWARD!!!!!

The agony of it! Dude, some of those norhern divers may be saying "only 61? We still wear speedos in that!" but for us... diving in 90° water all summer.. this sux!

CBulla:
The agony of it! Dude, some of those norhern divers may be saying "only 61? We still wear speedos in that!" but for us... diving in 90° water all summer.. this sux!
Which is why we're NOT northern divers:wink: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom