2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, so we're a few weeks into the new year already. I'm motivated and ready to get started with a fitness program. I'd love some encouragement and will be happy to provide encouragement back.

Goal is to lose: 40 pounds
Doing cardio AND weights.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys AND helping offer encouragement of my own!

Scott

Ive had a really lazy week and long weekend.... :sofa:

but tomorrow that changes as i have a 6am training session

great going everyone!!

Is it DSAT tec course? I learned in that course that I am not as a good diver as I thought I was.:shakehead: It will be sweet for you to do second part in GC.:crafty:

Yes, it's the DSAT Tec/Rec Course from PADI , and I hope to advance with not to much trouble. :shocked2:
Today I did a 30 minute workout with my trainer, it was leg day. I even did mountain climbers today! I followed with a 30 minute treadmill walk at 3.0.

Ok, I have been a really good girl, up every morning at the crack of dawn.....7 mile bike ride and light weight training. Haven't been able to get over the same 2 lb weight gain & loss for a week. Maximum of 1400 calories a day since the new year...

OK I am here! Been away for way too long! Good to see that everyone from before has been keeping at it! I can't believe truckergirl is gonna be a mommy! I have been off the road for over a year and love it. I have been riding the horses tons so I have not been too sedentary. Now I need to prepare for the dive trips this year to the Bahamas! For this I am looking to yoga and working out on my Total Gym! So today I did a 30 minute yoga workout to get these muscles stretched back out again! I just sent off my dive mask to have readers put into it so that I can read my gauges!

Jenny, was that the mini down in Miami....?

Padipro and I got turned around in traffic down on Bayshore picking up the elliptical I found on ebay... We then picked up Deepstops and hauled it up to my 2nd floor living room, after cracking a few cold beverages I logged 90 mins on it yesterday afternoon and evening catching up on some TV....

Another 30 mins this morning before breakfast to kick off induction phase and a little bit of a bonk training regiment.

Depends on which day you were downtown. Saturday was the 5K (3.1 miles) , Sunday was the 1/2 (13.1 miles) and full (26.2).

Congrats on the elliptical. I had one that was a freebie. Really nice, but it set my knees too far apart and it hurt to use. Kind of hard to explain... My feet are naturally closer together when I run, and the pads on the elliptical I put my feet on had ridges on the inside so I couldn't put my feet closer together in a more natural position. It started bothering my knees almost right away, So, I gave it away last year.

this morning was 6am trainging with resitance bands and tomorrow is kickboxing...

the trainer wants to do another bootcamp but im not too thrilled about the idea just yet :lotsalove:

ya'll are such an inspiration! Keep going! You can do it!!! Whoo hOO!!

Ok, I have been a really good girl, up every morning at the crack of dawn.....7 mile bike ride and light weight training. Haven't been able to get over the same 2 lb weight gain & loss for a week. Maximum of 1400 calories a day since the new year...
I hope your bike rides are not on your Harley:confused:
That would be cheating.:crafty:

Back
Top Bottom