Wrinkles December '04 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5:
How can we have a Wrinkles dive without the head of the group Ana? Sorry to hear you can not make it Ana.

Maybe she can send the mascot :wink:

mccabejc:
Christian,
I just got your phone message. We'll call first thing tomorrow morning to make reservations for Saturday to cover the ones she cancelled. :bash:

I assume we just ask for the "nonspecific" site for 8 people and 1 car, and they'll assign us a site near you when we arrive on Saturday.
I just specified camping equipment length of 31 feet, 3 vehicles and 8 occupants which is the max. number for each. The "camping loop" is called Canyon Campground. Check in time is 2pm and I think that if you just ask to be next to us when you arrive that there should be no problem. I'll try to let you know which site # to ask for by calling you on the phone if my cell works there.

Christian

Sorry guys, but I can’t spend the night.
I’ll be there sat morning; I don’t think I can make it on Sunday.

Called the reservation center, and they only accept reservations 48 hours in advance. So it looks like we're going to be on a "first come, first served" basis. I'm hoping it won't be a problem, but as I mentioned before the lady I talked to at the campground said that they have been filled on the weekends.

Christian, when you check in today could you tell them the situation and see if they will hold a spot for the rest of us?

mccabejc:
Called the reservation center, and they only accept reservations 48 hours in advance. So it looks like we're going to be on a "first come, first served" basis. I'm hoping it won't be a problem, but as I mentioned before the lady I talked to at the campground said that they have been filled on the weekends.

Christian, when you check in today could you tell them the situation and see if they will hold a spot for the rest of us?
I'll work on it as soon as I arrive today!

Christian

Thanks. Also, since I assume a bunch of us will be arriving tomorrow (Sat) morning, could you ask them if the 2pm check-in thing will be a problem?

BTW, has anyone who is coming dove this spot before, and can show us around?

mccabejc:
Thanks. Also, since I assume a bunch of us will be arriving tomorrow (Sat) morning, could you ask them if the 2pm check-in thing will be a problem?

BTW, has anyone who is coming dove this spot before, and can show us around?
Let's assume that it won't be a problem. I'll see if we can get them to just assign us the space today for tomorrow. Like I say, if my cell phone works I'll call you and let you know.

Christian

You're the man, man.

Thanks.

I was just looking at the website and it says the gates at Leo open at 7am. We'll have to get that confirmed. If that's the case we may have to wait until later in the moring for the first dive.

Geesh, I think I worry too much.

Back
Top Bottom