Wrinkles December '06 Dive, BBQ and Campout Planning Thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevfin:
.....it's haggis, .... weenies?

Ok, the food selection, not sounding so appatizing? We got flacid tiny male appendages and stuffed animal stomachs...gross!

I expect that I'll be getting to Leo Carrillo somewhere between 7:30am and 8:00am tomorrow morning.

I'll get a camping site for us to be able to BBQ in and if #15 is not yet taken I'll get that one. I'll put the ScubaBoard banner up, so that everyone can easily find it.

Looks like we won't have any burgers tomorrow, since no one has signed up to bring them. I've heard that the hot dogs will be some really tasty Hebrew National hot dogs, so I'm guessing we won't miss the burgers anyway.

Whatever site we get, I'll ask them to give Janene the same site for Saturday night to Sunday and just leave the banner up. Hopefully, this makes it easy to find the site in the dark when she arrives.

I look forward to seeing everyone there Saturday and Sunday! As always, I'm sure people who have not signed up will be there ready for fun!

Christian

Ugh, ripped the neck seal on my DS, I am going to miss you guys. Anyone wanna spot me $200? Christian is out as I have already tapped that till. . .

Or even better, Billy, can I borrow some LATEX from you dungeon collection?

Happy Holidays dear famdamily,

T

Not going to make it today, but I should be out tomorrow. Hope y'all stay dry tonight!

(Unless you're night diving. Then it's ok to be wet.)

(Unless you're diving dry. Then I hope you stay dry.)

(Inside the drysuit.)

(Stepping AWAY from the keyboard...)

Back from my meeting, but this cold is sticking with me. Might not make out to Leo.

Jim

Sorry... the planets are not in alignment for me. Several things have not worked out as planned. So, I'm going to miss this one. I'm not happy about it, but c'est la vie.

Kevin,

I was going because you were. I guess I won't be making it either.

Just Kidding! I will be there this morning (Sun) sometime. I can't miss out on all the latest gossup:D

Rick

I'm on my way back and will probably arrive at around 9:00am. Couldn't do dawn patrol after the company Christmas party! :D

Christian

Kevfin:
Sorry... the planets are not in alignment for me. Several things have not worked out as planned. So, I'm going to miss this one. I'm not happy about it, but c'est la vie.
Argh. What he said.

Hope no one drowned overnight... that was quite a downpour!

Back
Top Bottom