Schedule update: Wrinkles Dives in August and September (La Jolla and Leo Carrillo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know that some of you make plans to attend the Wrinkles Dive Events many months in advance due to either international or interstate travel and I wanted to share this schedule update with you right away.

For any of you making plans to come to the La Jolla Wrinkles Dive and BBQ and/or the Leo Carrillo Wrinkles Dive and Camping weekend in August and September, please be aware that the original dates have been switched.

Originally, we were going to be at Leo Carrillo in August and La Jolla in September. However, I didn't act quickly enough on the morning of February 1st to reserve some camping sites for Leo Carrillo in August and they were sold out within the first hour that they became available.

This morning, I was able to reserve spots for us at Leo Carrillo on September 13th and 14th. (I actually got Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, so that we don't have to leave by noon on Sunday.) So, we've swapped the La Jolla and Leo Carrillo dates for just those 2 months.

The new dates are August 9th at La Jolla Shores and September 13th and 14th at Leo Carrillo.

To avoid any confusion the complete 2008 schedule for the Wrinkles Dive Events has been updated to reflect this change.

We look forward to seeing many of you at those La Jolla and and Leo Carrillo Wrinkles Events!

Of course, we also look foward to seeing many of you at the Wrinkles Event on Catalina Island next weekend. So far, it looks like there will be between 20 and 30 people there.

Thanks.

Christian

We're currently up to 8 members confirmed + 3 guests and 1 maybe. So we know how to alot camping space please RSVP if you plan to come and stay the either night.

Duplicate Post

Looks we've got over 15 people showing up this weekend. Anyone else?

Alright, we're up to 20+ people confirmed for saturday and/or the entire weekend. headhunter will be showing up tomorrow morning to get camp sites and anyone who has not rsvp'd is still welcome to come for a day or for the campout. Please shoot me a PM if you decide to come in advance otherwise just show up and say hello (look for the SB banner).

For those of you coming saturday, we've got entrees and snacks lined up but could always use more deserts, fruit or beverages.

For those of you coming for the campout please feel free to bring a bundle of wood.

80+ degree temps and a 2 block walk to the beach. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom