wow, looks like an ugly storm in Coz.. webcam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really didn't mean to start something negative about the weather --- I just happened to look at the SCC webcam and see it was almost pitch black and pouring rain yesterday morning! That isn't very common in Coz, so it was all I was trying to say. Sorry to those who got PO'ed by my post! :cool2:

I really didn't mean to start something negative about the weather --- I just happened to look at the SCC webcam and see it was almost pitch black and pouring rain yesterday morning! That isn't very common in Coz, so it was all I was trying to say. Sorry to those who got PO'ed by my post! :cool2:
'Sno biggie, but for the most part, storms like that are short-lived on Cozumel. By the time most of read your post the storm was over.

It looks a bit choppy this morning (8:30AM Thursday 2/25), and the image shifts a little bit every time it refreshes like the wind is blowing the camera around a little.

Yeah ... heard from my freind there early this morning that the winds were still howling. At that point she hadn't heard if the port was open or closed.

I see divers getting ready to load up...port must be opened now....:) at least to the larger boats :wink:

yeah, one good thing about Scuba Club, their boats are all bigger so sometimes they are allowed to go out when the small 6-packs are not. :wink:

robin:D

Im sitting at the houston airport enroute. Please somebody tell me that the next three days in czm will be good days to dive!

it will be beautiful the next 3 days ahead for you...this will blow through and it will be great by tomorrow.... have a great trip :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom