WORLD ’ s Youngest Master Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm...I remember getting letters addressed to "Master Brian Lastname"...perhaps he's just changed his first name to Scuba and his last name is Diver...so...he's now addressed (cause he's 12) as Master Scuba Diver. Bada-bing Bada-boom :D

bwerb:
Hmm...I remember getting letters addressed to "Master Brian Lastname"...perhaps he's just changed his first name to Scuba and his last name is Diver...so...he's now addressed (cause he's 12) as Master Scuba Diver. Bada-bing Bada-boom :D

If that was an audition to join the team, well...

Hehehe...BINGO!

I always do great at job interviews!

rmediver2002:
Hopefully sooner rather than later a diver will come to realize that no school or certification is going to give them the confidence that practice and experience will... You care less and less about what others think and learn more from everyone you come into contact with regardless of skill level without a chip on your shoulder...

Well said, Jeff.

What...delete poster...who are we talking about? Not moi. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom