Windy Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to Punta Sur, oughta be nice out there!!

We’re hanging by the pool with non-diving friends. Beautiful weather for eating, drinking, and being a bum. No complaining.

Does look breezy next week, lots of it with the East enough part that it won't effect diving, the stuff out of the North and West though makes for a bad day. I have to wonder how much that tropical deal headed towards Honduras is effecting the forecast.

Windguru - Mexico - Cozumel

Dear Chuck

Call me at US 830 460-0667. I'm here now but go back to Texas Wednesday afternoon.

Dave Dillehay

That's how the guys at the dive shop explained to me why the ferries were running but the boats were not: "They are federales, they have their own rules."
Ok, I guess they were referencing some Federal officials in the power chain. It would certainly not make any sense to say that you were going to take a Fed to Playa del Carmen.

Ok, I guess they were referencing some Federal officials in the power chain. It would certainly not make any sense to say that you were going to take a Fed to Playa del Carmen.
I dunno, maybe s/he is dating one. I remember a while back someone spoke of taking a fairy to Cozumel. Um, no comment... :D

So the Marina is closed? I called one guy said it was closed and Dive Paradise said they were going gangbusters??

Someone said the gates were shut but I assume if you had a good reason to get in, they'd let you in.

The port is closed right now for small craft - heck I think it's closed even for the bigger boats

Someone said the gates were shut but I assume if you had a good reason to get in, they'd let you in.

The port is closed right now for small craft - heck I think it's closed even for the bigger boats
O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom