Norte for days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the port closed? At the moment (10:30AM Sunday, Jan 21) it looks pretty windy on the webcam I just looked at, and I haven't seen any boats running.

Is the port closed? At the moment (10:30AM Sunday, Jan 21) it looks pretty windy on the webcam I just looked at, and I haven't seen any boats running.
Per Dive With Martin's facebook page -- closed as of the 8:00am update today (21JAN).

From prior posts, looks like it closed at 2:00pm on Saturday the 20th

We had two strong cold fronts blast through here over the last couple of weeks; I am a little (pleasantly) surprised that they didn't have more of an effect on Cozumel than they did.

Which web cam are you using? I used to like Fiesta Americana since it caught most of the Marina traffic but it went down about 3 years back.

Back
Top Bottom