Windy Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first pic was Monday around 5:20, and the 2nd is today around 3:45. Most of the white caps are gone (sun helps) and even though the palm trees look about the same, it feels less windy. Taken from our 5th floor room (near Chedraui).
C5E905B2-82CA-4329-9D02-E1FC0DC81844.jpeg
E7ECC6CD-C314-4D98-B93E-BE2F799D5D96.jpeg

Wind is slacking off and is projected to drop from 13 to 10 MPH and swing a little East to NNE in the morning. While still technically an El Norte but a light one, hopefully the Port Captain will relent and not continue the closure tommorow into a 4th day. I would think that below Punta Tunich it would be almost flat.

If anyone is on the island it's Mateo at Ohana's birthday tonight.

Wind is slacking off and is projected to drop from 13 to 10 MPH and swing a little East to NNE in the morning. While still technically an El Norte but a light one, hopefully the Port Captain will relent and not continue the closure tommorow into a 4th day. I would think that below Punta Tunich it would be almost flat.

If anyone is on the island it's Mateo at Ohana's birthday tonight.

Please tell him Birthy Hapday from Gordon! Tell him I hope he gets a miracle every day!

Please tell him Birthy Hapday from Gordon! Tell him I hope he gets a miracle every day!
Mateo says thank you, hopes he sees you when this crap shakes out.

Still a lite El Norte, no white caps. Port Captain opened the port at 7:20, which was nice as many boats also have afternoon trips scheduled.

Mateo says thank you, hopes he sees you when this crap shakes out.
Thanks for delivering the message, and he will most definitely see me in the hopefully not too distant future!

Things look better this morning (7:30AM CST 12/11/2020) on the webcams; is the pool open today?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom