Windy Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the port/harbor closed today? I saw one boat go out around 7:30 and now nothing. EDIT: just saw another boat. Happy and safe diving to all!

We leave today. Cozumel temporarily restored my sanity.

Is the port/harbor closed today? I saw one boat go out around 7:30 and now nothing. EDIT: just saw another boat. Happy and safe diving to all!

We leave today. Cozumel temporarily restored my sanity.

I seen they reopened 45 minutes ago

We just completed 2 awesome 90 minutes dives....the pool is open.

@flyboy08 , who are you diving with? Weather looks good at least until Christmas Day. Have fun!!

@flyboy08 , who are you diving with? Weather looks good at least until Christmas Day. Have fun!!
Aldora...yep, the long range forecast is most pleasant...j hope you enjoyed your stay as well...safe travels.

Yo Ho Ho
Looks like the boat Captains and DM's will be able to have the holiday off with their families.
upload_2020-12-21_9-25-18.png

Perfect, forced tequila days....works for me:wink:

we’re scheduled for Tuesday up north and Thursday in the Park...

Yo Ho Ho
Looks like the boat Captains and DM's will be able to have the holiday off with their families.
View attachment 631823
That looks harsh. That front is due here on the Panhandle-SouthPlains Tuesday night, then it's going to be on the island by Thursday night?!

Capture.JPG

Tuesday up north

Have you dove up north with Aldora before? Well worth the extra boat time. We did punta uno, punta dos and gato with Steve in October. Ripping current, big waves and deep with slightly less visibility, but really cool dives and quite different than the normal Cozumel reef dives. Punta uno was almost 25 minutes at 100’ and then worked shallower as needed to stay out of deco. Gato was probably my favorite dive of the week, easily 95 minutes long and surfaced with 1000psi. Some good lion fish hunting, lots of reef sharks and barracuda.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom