Who's going where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on ol' Rt 66 tonight, diving the Blue Hole tomorrow. Whoopee...

Don,

Have lots of fun tomorrow I'll be finishing up packing to leave to Coz. Sat., but will be thinking of you in that 61 degree water should be about 80 on Sat afternoon for our check out dive :)

Tom

Yeah, yeah - I leave for Coz in 2 weeks. You have a good trip, tho...

This worked out great. I hope some people were/are able to hook up for some dives.

We will be at Blue Hole April 22-24th. Two days at the hole one at Perch. We will have a pretty good sized group doing some specialties. By the end of the week, I should be a Masterdiver-Divemaster! or Burgermeister-Meisterburger:)

Countdown for Coz...May 13....

July 1-15 I am off to Singapore and North Sulawesi. We have 7 days of 3 boat dives per day already booked in North Sulwesi with unlimted shore diving. I can't wait.

Divedoggie:
This worked out great. I hope some people were/are able to hook up for some dives.

We will be at Blue Hole April 22-24th. Two days at the hole one at Perch. We will have a pretty good sized group doing some specialties. By the end of the week, I should be a Masterdiver-Divemaster! or Burgermeister-Meisterburger:)

Countdown for Coz...May 13....
I will be down there the same weekend doing a rescue class. So if you see me in trouble, hopefuly it is only a rescue scenario :icon_excl

My dive buddy and I are off to the Oregon Coast for two dives, this Sunday.

Then it's off to Key Largo the first week of May (8-10 dives with HMS Minnow).

Lastly, we're headed down to Cabo to dive the Sea of Cortez (also 8-10 dives, with Manta).

Did I mention my dive buddy is a travel agent? LOL! If she wasn't, there's no way I could afford to do all this!

Jcsgt:
My dive buddy and I are off to the Oregon Coast for two dives, this Sunday.

Then it's off to Key Largo the first week of May (8-10 dives with HMS Minnow).

Lastly, we're headed down to Cabo to dive the Sea of Cortez (also 8-10 dives, with Manta).

Did I mention my dive buddy is a travel agent? LOL! If she wasn't, there's no way I could afford to do all this!

My wife is a travel agent and I can't afford to look at the pictures :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd add people and places to the list...

Bonaire May 19th - 29th. Going with 5 (6 actually but my wife can't dive this time round - man is she bummed) Colorado divers ranging in experience.

Anyone up for Aurora Res. in June maybe?

Back
Top Bottom