Who's going where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I noticed that a number of RMOs are gearing up for spring break.

Who is going where?
Planned number of dives?
Who are you going with, diving with?

I just booked for Cozumel from May 13 - 20:chicken:
Booked thru Apple, Diving with BlueXTSea. 16 dives planned.

Divedoggie:
I noticed that a number of RMOs are gearing up for spring break.

Who is going where?
Planned number of dives?
Who are you going with, diving with?

I just booked for Cozumel from May 13 - 20:chicken:
Booked thru Apple, Diving with BlueXTSea. 16 dives planned.

I'm doing Blue Hole Next weekend... Score!! :06:

Your trip sounds awesome... the gears in my head are spinning, I'll PM you after I digest some options.

Sixteen dives, and how many is Jess going to be doing :D Remember the story you told me about a similar trip with lots of dives planned.

Several trips to Blue Hole and Balmorhea between now and June and then June 3 - 10 to Turks & Caico's. 20 divers. 25 dives.

Oahu March 25th-April 1st. I'm diving four days and enjoying the first vacation alone with my wife since we had kids (almost 5 years). I can't wait!!!

Well... If anyone is going to be in S Fla, and wants to dive with a Breckenridge Local... Well... I'm also a FLL local too :D Drop me a line, and I'll dive with you (if we're in Florida at the time)

Balmorhea TX March 25 & 26 for Rescue class dives;

Santa Rosa NM March 31 for Decom class dive - Blue Hole or Rock Lake...?

Cozumel April 14-18 at the Caribe Blue :biggrinba

:littlesho : Hey DiveDoggie! You're going to miss my April Coz trip....I'll be seeing Christi before you do :1poke:...Hey is that a CJ I see in your profile? Love the soft top....LMAO....very creative. Have owned a CJ5, CJ 7 and currently have a TJ sahara...my husband wrecked my CJ7 it's on car skates and it seems to have become storeage space in my garage :banghead: Enjoy your trip!
Loretta

Heya Kent...Coz sounds great...enjoy.

I'm here working and Ed is coming down for a visit.

Getting a couple dives in a week...woohoo!!

Nothing planned for spring break time, but heading to Manado in May and Cozumel in July. Non-dive trip also planned in June.

Does it count that I'm heading to Beneath the Seas at the end of March? That's almost like diving...

NICE!!

We dive the local places pretty consistantly. Traveling is the way to go!!

We will be going on a cruise the last part of May to Cozumel (diving with Christi), Costa Maya (the diving sounds amazing there). Booked a couple of dives off Jupiter, Florida prior just for good luck!!

Then in July, off to Catalina and San Clemente! Love diving that kelp!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom