Who's going where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
Who are you doing the towers with? Maybe we'll join you...That's a good dive.

Dixie Divers--April 2.

I don't have a buddy, so I would be happy to have you join me.

boulderjohn:
Dixie Divers--April 2.

I don't have a buddy, so I would be happy to have you join me.
I'll call them this morning.

Pro-Dive usually dives the towers on Tuesdays (Tenneco Tuesdays) and their boat ride would be about 30 minutes shorter (unless the lady go diver is REALLY FAST) Just something that my wife pointed out.

But we're up for it either way. :wink:

howarde:
I'll call them this morning.

Pro-Dive usually dives the towers on Tuesdays (Tenneco Tuesdays) and their boat ride would be about 30 minutes shorter (unless the lady go diver is REALLY FAST) Just something that my wife pointed out.

But we're up for it either way. :wink:

Dixie Divers is just up the street from where I am staying, and it is a three tank dive, leaving at 7:00 AM.

I am also doing the afternoon dive to the Captain Tony with them the day before. I will get everything set up for the next morning after that.

boulderjohn:
Dixie Divers is just up the street from where I am staying, and it is a three tank dive, leaving at 7:00 AM.

I am also doing the afternoon dive to the Captain Tony with them the day before. I will get everything set up for the next morning after that.
Dang. They go all over the place eh? The Capt Tony is up between Delray and Boynton.

Where are the other 2 sites on Monday?

We're booked for it. 7 AM on the day that the clocks spring ahead huh...

They said the 3rd dive should be a drift on the "second reef" which is 60-70' deep. I've yet to drift dive in FLL... usually we get stuck on a 30' reef, which is a little bland since I can see the same stuff in my backyard. I'm looking forward to drifting the reef here. See you then.

you ARE doing Nitrox right?

Sunday - I mis-typed Monday before... :wink:

howarde:
We're booked for it. 7 AM on the day that the clocks spring ahead huh...

They said the 3rd dive should be a drift on the "second reef" which is 60-70' deep. I've yet to drift dive in FLL... usually we get stuck on a 30' reef, which is a little bland since I can see the same stuff in my backyard. I'm looking forward to drifting the reef here. See you then.

you ARE doing Nitrox right?

Sunday - I mis-typed Monday before... :wink:

Yes on the Nitrox. We will be a threeseome--Netmage is in, too.

I am also booked for a Sunday PM dive with them, but I may switch. Netmage pointed out a good dive in the AM with Parrot Island--Rodeo 25

I'll be in Cozumel April 15 - 29th. I hate short trips. Anyone else going to be there during this time period?

boulderjohn:
Yes on the Nitrox. We will be a threeseome--Netmage is in, too.

I am also booked for a Sunday PM dive with them, but I may switch. Netmage pointed out a good dive in the AM with Parrot Island--Rodeo 25

We've gone diving with Netmage once before. Very nice guy.

We'll see you on Sunday - BRIGHT AND EARLY :wink:

I just found out i'm headed to Cebu (Philippines) within the next few weeks. I haven't had time to research the diving yet but i'm deffinitely taking my gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom