Who's going where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coz on the 1 of April. Almost there :) Staying at Caribe Blu diving with Blue Angel. First Coz dive trip.

howarde:
Well... If anyone is going to be in S Fla, and wants to dive with a Breckenridge Local... Well... I'm also a FLL local too :D Drop me a line, and I'll dive with you (if we're in Florida at the time)
Hi Howarde,
I have a really good friend who is a dive instructor, who is living in Lauderdale. He is managing a dive shop, but he also has a 48 foot dive boat.... I'll PM you with his info when I dig it up!

Are you in FL or Breck right now? It just keeps snowing and snowing!

If I get a chance to visit my friend in FL, I will definitely look you up...I would love to have a local guide!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divingnthedark:
: Hey DiveDoggie! You're going to miss my April Coz trip....I'll be seeing Christi before you do ...Hey is that a CJ I see in your profile? Love the soft top....LMAO....very creative. Have owned a CJ5, CJ 7 and currently have a TJ sahara...my husband wrecked my CJ7 it's on car skates and it seems to have become storeage space in my garage Enjoy your trip!
Loretta

Hi Loretta!
Lucky you! Say hi to Christi for me when you get there.
Yeah...thats my 1984 CJ 7. I have a bikini top for the driver and passenger, but on the day that the pic was taken, we were at about 13,000 feet and it started pouring! The tarp worked great! It was a crazy trip, with 4 people and 4 dogs!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hillary..You and Ed picked a great time to go to FL!!! Its cold and snowy around here!

Kevin, are you going to be in Coz after May 20th, or while we are there?

We will be down at the Blue Hole again in April, so hopefully some of us can get together. In the meantime, I've been going to the Crater....working on DM.:D

Keep the posts coming! This is fun!

Dd

I'm in Breck... Back in FL on Tuesday Night... Diving on Wed (weather permitting).

Thought about going on the hill today, but Breck only reported 2" which is weird, since I got like 8 at my house (I measured on the deck).

Divedoggie:
I noticed that a number of RMOs are gearing up for spring break.

Who is going where?
Planned number of dives?
Who are you going with, diving with?

I just booked for Cozumel from May 13 - 20:chicken:
Booked thru Apple, Diving with BlueXTSea. 16 dives planned.

I am going to Roatan, Bay islands. Planning on 15 dives.
April 29-May 6
Diving with my Buddy, Best Friend, and Wife(all the same person)
Hope you have as good a time as we are planning to have.

Divedoggie:
Kevin, are you going to be in Coz after May 20th, or while we are there?

We will be down at the Blue Hole again in April, so hopefully some of us can get together. In the meantime, I've been going to the Crater....working on DM.:D

Keep the posts coming! This is fun!

Dd
Since we are on a cruise, it will be only one day. I have booked a three tank dive with Christi and the Blue XTSea on May 31. Be cool to see you there!

Cozumel April 29-May 6. Staying at Cozumel Resort.

Blue Hole NM more times that I really want.......

May 27th-June 3rd, Nekton Cay Sal Bank itenerary, our first liveaboard and our 21st anniversary.

Sept sometime to California again..... I love diving that kelp stuff too! I can't wait to get in the water with my video rig and those funny sea lions.

beyond that, I haven't a clue, or money. We want to go to someplace in the tropical Pacific next year - like Hawaii, Fiji, Palau, Yap, Guam, Tahiti.......

robint

robint:
ff too! I can't wait to get in the water with my video rig and those funny sea lions.

beyond that, I haven't a clue, or money. We want to go to someplace in the tropical Pacific next year - like Hawaii, Fiji, Palau, Yap, Guam, Tahiti.......

robint

Ohhh Yeah!!! That's sounds GOOD!!!

howarde:
Well... If anyone is going to be in S Fla, and wants to dive with a Breckenridge Local... Well... I'm also a FLL local too :D Drop me a line, and I'll dive with you (if we're in Florida at the time)

I will be in Fla. and able to dive March 29-April 3. I will be int he Deerfield Beach area. I am presently booked only for April 3--Tenneco Towers.

boulderjohn:
I will be in Fla. and able to dive March 29-April 3. I will be int he Deerfield Beach area. I am presently booked only for April 3--Tenneco Towers.
Who are you doing the towers with? Maybe we'll join you...That's a good dive.

Back
Top Bottom