- Last Activity:
- Sep 16, 2016
- Sep 7, 2004
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Contributor, from North Florida - Marianna area
- Dive-aholic was last seen:
- Sep 16, 2016
- October 28
- Home Page:
- North Florida - Marianna area
- Certification Agencies:
- IANTD, NSS-CDS, PADI, SDI, TDI
- Dive History:
Cave diving is my favorite type of diving. Next is wreck penetration. Then any other type of diving comes in 3rd - reefs, oceans, lakes. Florida is my favorite travel destination (the caves are there).
Other places dived--Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Cozumel, Curacao, Jamaica, Playa del Carmen, Sea of Cortez, San Carlos, Mx; San Diego, CA; AZ/NV lakes; FL (rivers, springs, caves, Atlantic coast including Ft. Lauderdale area shore dives, keys, snorkeled with the manatees); OBX, NC; NJ coast; Dutch Springs, PA; TX (Valhalla missile silo and CSSP)
- Certification History:
- IANTD Technical Cave & Normoxic Trimix Instructor, NSSCDS Cave Instructor, TDI Cave and Advanced Trimix. Advanced Gas Blender. and KISS SCR/CCR Instructor, PADI and SDI Recreational Instructor, Trimix, TDI Cylinder inspector, Regulator Service Tech certificates
- Certification Level:
- Sidemount, Tech/Trimix, SCR/CCR, and Cave Instructor
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
- Armadillo, SEAC D200 regs, SEAC 100 4xr fins, SEAC Warm Dry dry suit, Tilly Tec and Big Blue dive lights, Silent Submersion Magnus 950, Viper, and UV-18 scooters, helium/oxygen analyzer, etc, etc, etc. There's way too much to list! But let's not forget the big dive van to carry it all!
- Rebreather Type:
- Rebreather Experience:
I'm addicted to diving.
- Diving Rebreathers Since:
SignatureRob Neto Check out my new book - Sidemount Diving - An Almost Comprehensive Guide
My website - Chipola Divers - Sidemount, Technical, Rebreather, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring
Visit Chipola Divers, LLC online store and then call us for great deals today!
We sell SEAC , HOG, & OMS gear;TillyTec & Big Blue Dive Lights; KISS Rebreathers; Ralph Hood reels, a CO analyzer for less than $120, and so much more!