Who's going where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are flying into Lauderdale on 6/28 and leaving on 7/25. I *think* I may get a couple dive in! :D

I'll be at the SB July bash in the Keys for sure. I'll likley want to do a couple dives around 6/29 in the Lauderdale area.. Howarde are you listening?

We are then heading up to SC (Myrtle beach) to visit some friends, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* that there are a couple wrecks off the coast of NC that are worth a dive or two! :scubadive

Then back down to FL after a week or so. I'm not really sure of the itinery yet, but definately Key Largo on the Weekend of July 14-15th, and likley a few more days before or after.

I definatley will book some time at Jupiter, and likey dives at the beginning and end of the trip in the Lauderdale area.

I think I'm packed to leave for Cozumel tonight, but it doesn't feel like enough stuff!?! Yet, it's 4 nights in 80 degree water and air, while the last big trip was 7 nights in 70 degrees both, so I'm not taking as many clothes or wet suits. Do have my 12 cups coffee maker, etc, packed, and even made room for a couple packs of sweet rolls for morning and a large bag of cookies for the boat, all in a box to prevent crushing. Both bags are under 50#, but as a Elite member of the FF club, I'm allowed 70# each. Maybe I can think of more...?

Back
Top Bottom