Who's diving this weekend and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c86b0b01.jpg

here's beakeatwr at 9 am today(Saturday)....... Tons of classes in the water easy entry

Let's hope it keeps for the afternoon, I'll be there at 3.

Mike, it wasn't bad at all! We were seeing 15-20' vis along the wall. We got In two 60 minute dives. The sun was on and out all day no real wind to speak of. The surge was minimal as was the swell. In all it was as equally nice as last Saturday!

I had a blast!

Got caught in the kelp on our way back, managed to free myself while also managing to flood my mask. Then a little of heavy breathing and I was way buoyant in my drysuit. But I had a good buddy (thanks Pacificgal!) and I am looking forward diving tomorrow.

Seeing kelp was amazing! Seeing some animals as well :)

One thing I am not used to is the fast pace Pacificgal was putting in the water. I am more of a slow wins the race type (however I am told by more experienced divers that I am too fast :)

This was my first dive in the Pacific!

Mike, it wasn't bad at all! We were seeing 15-20' vis along the wall. We got In two 60 minute dives. The sun was on and out all day no real wind to speak of. The surge was minimal as was the swell. In all it was as equally nice as last Saturday!

Sorry I was just trying to make a funny comment on your photo :D

BTW should we tell them that there is a funny thing attached to their mask trying to suck their brains out?

Sorry I was just trying to make a funny comment on your photo :D

BTW should we tell them that there is a funny thing attached to their mask trying to suck their brains out?

cmon man dont make fun of my photography skills.... or lack there of. I am impressed I can take a picture and post it all from my phone! Thats really doing things for me.

You mean those snorkelers with tanks on their backs?

You get to lead tomorrow Iztok, I'm always the one trying to keep up (and I never lead, maybe now we know why). Love my split fins :)
Glad to be able to introduce you to the Pacific :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom