Who's diving this weekend and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to miss my club dives tomorrow morning but am thinking about coming to Monterey in the afternoon to try and do a couple late afternoon shore dives with Iztok, who's visiting from NC. If I were traveling across country, I would be trying to get as many dives in as I could!
Anyone else going to be around in the afternoon, 3ish?
I'm on the Express Sunday, wave models are predicting 10-12 foot seas, will be a great opportunity to ensure that taking enough Dramamine the night before and the morning of works. (Send good thoughts!)

I'm headed out for a dive this afternoon then a night dive. Took a look a breakwater and the swell seemed minimal - hopefully things haven't changed much. Vis didn't look to be good but I wasn't expecting much.

That's good to hear, looking at the wave models today looks like a crummy day and tomorrow looks to be better and crummy again on Sunday. If you get a chance please let me know how it was, and have a great time!

I'm diving BW on Saturday
BW Saturday night
Staying in Monterey &
diving somewhere on Sunday but not sure where just yet.

Kathy, I'll probably run into you at BW Saturday, I'm diving (conditions permitting) with another long-hoser, Iztok from NC.
I'll find you and say "Hi!"

I'm taking my class to a lake in the auburn foothills, does that count?
Let us know how that goes. I'd love to find some close(ish) lakes to dive in.

I'm diving BW on Saturday
BW Saturday night
Staying in Monterey &
diving somewhere on Sunday but not sure where just yet.

I'll probably see ya there.

Mike, if you see me, will you introduce me to Jim?

Let us know how that goes. I'd love to find some close(ish) lakes to dive in.
I dove it on Tuesday. Good vis. I'd say 20-25 feet. Temp was in the 50's dropped to 46 when we hit 80 feet. so did the Vis.
Its a lot nicer than Folsom lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom