Who's diving this weekend and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, if you see me, will you introduce me to Jim?

Just got a call from him. The in city weather report doesn't look favorable so plans might be changing. But if we are down there then yeah :D

I dove it on Tuesday. Good vis. I'd say 20-25 feet. Temp was in the 50's dropped to 46 when we hit 80 feet. so did the Vis.
Its a lot nicer than Folsom lake.

Was there anything to see? Water temp is about the same. And not much is worse then Folsom Lake

Conditions permitting, Lobos both days, Saturday with Adm. Linda, Sunday
with Tim Nelson.

Hey Chuck, just talked to Trevor at Glenn's, He said the surge is bad and dosent get any better till after 40ft, And the vis is bad..., Trevor also said he can see Breakers smashing into Macabee....

Any Ideas anyone???
My student's may Cancel, I am waiting to hear from them right now, One is almost to the Breakwater, And is going to take a look!

Kathy, I'll probably run into you at BW Saturday, I'm diving (conditions permitting) with another long-hoser, Iztok from NC.
I'll find you and say "Hi!"

Cool

Mike, if you see me, will you introduce me to Jim?

I will :wink:

Hey Chuck, just talked to Trevor at Glenn's, He said the surge is bad and dosent get any better till after 40ft, And the vis is bad..., Trevor also said he can see Breakers smashing into Macabee.... Any Ideas anyone???
My student's may Cancel, I am waiting to hear from them right now, One is almost to the Breakwater, And is going to take a look!

Yikes! Keep us posted.

I'm getting pretty apprehensive about my Sunday boat dive off the Express. Jump in and sink, right? If you can make it off the bucking boat?

I'm on the Escapade tomorrow. Dramamine will be put to the test.

I was just called by one of my Students that are in Monterey at the BW right now and the conditions are horrible, Zero Vis, Huge Breakers and very bad surge, She said that In all her years diving Monterey she has never seen Delmonte as bad as it is with Four foot waves one right on top of the other!!

Needles to say My class is canceled and I won't be coming to Monterey this weekend:shocked2::depressed::depressed:

Back
Top Bottom