Who from the Carolina's NC/ SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in NC and I see a few people here who are near me, although the posts in this thread seems to have stopped.. If anyone here is a memebr of the Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association and would like to help a newly certified diver, send me a PM. Thanks

Hi Gdon sorry for some time long no reply I haven't been diving since middle June due to broke my leg and cast comes off in one week hurray !!! Last diving I did was in a DIR F class .
I look forward to getting back into water this year again .
I used to belong to the Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association but didn't join this year as had none to dive with and to be honest no shop near me thats associated with it I am about 60 miles from high point and Greensboro .

I live in Virginia but I my work keeps me in NC a lot. So do you mind a Virginian taggin along?

VaScubaGirl once bubbled...
I live in Virginia but I my work keeps me in NC a lot. So do you mind a Virginian taggin along?

How about a transplant from NC? I'm in Texas now but still dive in NC 7-8 times a year. Fortunately my work still takes me home!

Hello to all who answered and all who will answer… Actually I was looking for two things:
1. A Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association member who has access to the Lake Norman Quarry
2. A moderately experienced diver who would be content to stay in shallow water and not explore too much while his/her buddy works on some basic skills.

I just got my PADI Open Water C-Card, but I took private lessons and all the divers I know are quite advanced.
I live near the Lake Norman quarry and would like to practice the basics some more there, then take the advanced open water course sometime in the coming months.
So if you know a relative beginner in need of a buddy have em give me a shout. I plan to join PDRA, probably next year, if all goes well, but I would have to be a guest at this time at the quarry.

We live in Michigan but we own a villa on Hilton Head Island. We try to get there as often as possible. And... I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill, so I guess I have NC/SC connections!Hope to do more Carolina diving next year, we have been landlocked this summer:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom