Who from the Carolina's NC/ SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another NC/SC diver here.

Live in Mountain Home, NC and Landrum, SC
Work in Asheville, NC and surrounding area.

The wife and I and few friends dive where ever we can. Lake Jocassee mostly when not on a trip.:mean:

Anyone around the Orangeburg/Bamberg S.C. area? I lived in both places...spent a lot of time in Columbia at tailgate parties for the Gamecock....go Cocks!!!!!!! Graduated HS from Bamberg-Ehrhardt High in '87.

Andrea

Hello all.. I'm a few days late on this post, but I'm located in Charleston, SC. I have only been in Charleston a few weeks, but I am originally from Beaufort, SC, 60 miles south of Charleston. I'm very interested in finding a diving buddy(s) to dive with all summer, and I am looking for someone to experience a live aboard with me (I'm checking out Nekton and some other options). I'm going round and round wondering if going alone will be o-k or not...

I'm not very active in diving during the school year (I'm a student at C of C) but I am super-active during the summer months. I have done most of my certifications with Charleston SCUBA and I will be doing most diving with them this summer. I am AOW Certified through PADI, and I will have my EAN cert in two weeks, and an equipment specialty in another week after that. I own my own gear (finally!! It's all new! I'm still learning how to use my new cobra!), all except for tanks.

Mel

we were down at Charleston scuba 3 weeks ago, nice shop. We were diving the Cooper River. There is a problem, we are hooked now and we have to come again soon. I believe we are talking June. Hope to see you there. Headed to FL 1st week of June for a week of mix diving. Keep diving..
:)

Hello all from Charleston SC. rogerhelmich which shop did you go out with? They are all wonderful in one sense or the other, I am not dedicated to any one, since each offer different ventures, and different product lines. Enjoy the river diving and watch out for the gators.....

If you need any pointers holler at me.

Just noticed the post...

Scott and Susan Beach in Huntersville, NC up here on the north side of Charlotte.

Good to see there are so many Carolinians who don't get offended when I tell them to "get wet".

I can't say that we've been all that involved in the Carolina diving scene, having spent most of our trips in Cayman, Coz or the Bahamas. In fact, we've been here three years and have never made it to the coast, not even to hang out on the beach. We'll have to do something about that one of these days.

I'm in New Bern which is about 30 min. from Morehead City. I'm an avid u/w photographer. My favorite NC wrecks are the U-352 sub of course, and the Papoose---lots and lots of sand tigers.

Cape Fear U Boats???
R

hey all , who all is from the Carolina's on this board please post.
we starting our own carolina club !!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hi. Thomasville NC here!

wilmington, nc.

42 swf ... looking for a dive buddy. usually dive with aquatic safaris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom