Who from the Carolina's NC/ SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If travel is not a problem, I'm needing a dive buddy for a dive this Saturday at Grays Reef, 2 tank dive. My hubby cannot dive due to upcome knee surgery (ouch!).

allicat22:
Born in Charlotte, NC, living in Apex (Raleigh area), but diving mostly of the NC coast and Key Largo, FL. Heading to the Caymans for the first time saturday!!!! :D

--allicat

Hi Allicat,

Welcome to the board. Any chance you are a Down Under club member? If so keep an eye open for me. I am in the shop a lot and at most club meeting. If not, come join us at the club meeting.

Herman

andrea31419:
If travel is not a problem, I'm needing a dive buddy for a dive this Saturday at Grays Reef, 2 tank dive. My hubby cannot dive due to upcome knee surgery (ouch!).
Andrea, too bad it is such short notice, I am diving out of Myrtle Beach Saturday and need a buddy. I would still love to do Gray's Reef over Thanksgiving lots of time off for that long drive down.

Grew up in Durham. Came back there for 10 years after I got out of the Navy. In south-east Connecticut since 2001. I miss NC!

Tarheel born, Tarheel bred and when I die I'll be Tarheel dead!

I have lived in Charlotte most of my life until moving to Winston-Salem a few years ago. Now we are planning a move to somewhere around the Hickory area.

Hey there just shouting out...moved up to MD from Kitty Hawk. I surely miss NC. I try and dive down in the OBX and Moorhead quite often.

Last edited:
Hi. I am belatedly posting about being an NC diver. I am really trying to find more people to dive with--it will really help if the charters I sign up for go out! I know nothing can be done about the weather, just sucks to do a 3 1/2 hr drive and have it called at the dock a couple weeks in a row.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom