Who from the Carolina's NC/ SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jocassee mostly, Hot hole this time of year. Last year, dove the wrecks off Myrtle and Morehead City. Can't wait to get back to both this year. Will probably see a lot more of Jocassee while I'm a Divemaster candidate. Out of NC/SC, I've dove the Keys, WPB, Bahamas, and Bonaire ( can't wait to get back there, either).Anybody diving Jocassee, let me know.

This is great! As Mrs. P said, a lot of us were in North Florida this past weekend diving the springs. We had a blast. We also have at least one diving trip planned each month between now and the end of June. I can't remember if we have anything planned for the remainder of the summer, but I know it won't be long before something gets posted. Also, some of the guys dive the wrecks quite often on the weekend so you can always find a buddy for diving the NC coast.

Next month we are driving up to Lake Rawlings, VA, and diving on March 19. After that we're headed to Morehead City to dive the Indra, Aelos and Spar the first weekend in April. We only a few spots open in case anyone is interested in joining us.

Please continue checking out the SB forum.

Thanks,
Mel
:cheering:

I am in Linville, NC. Most of our diving is done at South Holston Lake and Dam in Bristol, TN. Looking to dive local lakes around here.

Nevis Diver

I live at Lake Norman and dive the Lake Norman Quarry as well as the coast of NC. I'm always up for a trip down to Florida for a weekend if anyone's interrested.

Matt

44 y/o and son is 12 y/o, just started diving. Like this month, but looking forward to getting as many dives as I can this fall and winter. Starting to plan a trip to Fl. for Oct.

Born in Charlotte, NC, living in Apex (Raleigh area), but diving mostly of the NC coast and Key Largo, FL. Heading to the Caymans for the first time saturday!!!! :D

--allicat

Hi there Carolinians! I would love to be part of a localized group looking for opportunities to dive loacally, set up trips, talk diving, etc. I am still a novice, certified 2 years, 35 dives. I live in Tryon, NC near the South Carolina border...it's about 1 hour from Asheville, 1.5+ from Charlotte, 45 minutes from Greenville, SC.
Work and budget keep me from diving as much as I would like, so I am interested in opportunities for long weekends, drivable options, etc. I am a single (widow) so I don't come as a "set" (diving buddy). Count me in!

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom