What to do after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkleve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So we have no problem finding places to eat, but what do you like to do aside from eat and dive when visiting Coz? Looking for suggestions from a whole day to an hour.

Shore dive, nap, download pictures...

Oh, you could make a trip to the Museum, definitely worth a few hours. On Sunday night, make sure you go to the Zocalo (central square) for all the local color. Rent a car and drive to the other side for a beer.

Then you could always squeeze in a shore dive.

So we have no problem finding places to eat, but what do you like to do aside from eat and dive when visiting Coz? Looking for suggestions from a whole day to an hour.

Why would you want to do anything else? :wink:

Snorkel or walk the back streets. I've done a lot of both & seen a lot of nice gardens / flowers /flowering shrubs / stick houses with beautiful homes right next door but always been greeted with a smile while wandering those back streets.

When staying at Scuba Club, I shore dive. When staying in town, I usually just wander around town, checking out shops, shore, the Square, and taking it all in. I've gotten rides to the East Side and biked to some snorkeling spots north of town. People are nice, food is good, water is warm. It's all good :)

Take your dive master to the cantina for cervezas y botanas.

NO MOPEDS!!!!!! :no:

+1

We rented an open-top jeep and toured the island.....great way to waste a day :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom