Coz in March, PdC recs requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsqdvr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello everyone,

I will be going to Coz in March, staying the first 5 days at Blue Angel (diving with them for 3 days). I still have to find another shop for the other days. I’m probably be taking the bus from Cancun on arrival, then the ferry.
The final 3 days of my trip I will be staying in PdC. I definitely want to dive the cenotes. So, two questions. Where would you recommend to stay in PdC and which dive shops do you recommend for cenote diving that will pick up and drop off in PdC? I’ll be by myself.
Thanks for the help. I will also continue to look at here and scour the interwebs.

i recommend contacting matt at tank ha dive shop for scheduling any diving you wanna do.

as far as where to stay.....there are tons of options. depends mostly on budget, do you want a condo, hotel or resort, do you need to be close to the beach, etc etc

i always recommend staying close to whatever dive shop you choose. decide what type of place you need, and your budget, then use google maps to narrow in on the immediate area within a short walk to the dive shop.

the area around tank ha for example will have many various options very close by. and it is in a great area with lots of restaurants (cheap or expensive) near by, along with being near the beach.

everyone here has their favorite places to stay for various reasons. playa is a big place so once you decide on a shop and a nightly budget, i would let us know so we can give you better recommendations on where to stay.

For PDC I suggest Ronnie's Dive Zone, he will pick you up and drop you back off at the hotels or ferry.
Blue Angel is a very good op and for extra days in Cozumel I suggest Blue Note Scuba.
Have fun diving

Thanks for the advice everyone. I booked at Blue Angel in Coz with 3 days of diving. Blue note for another couple of diving days. Got a condo in PdC and will be diving with either Ronnie's or Tank-Ha. Looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom