Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Jetfins

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Volos

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mares Quattros here:

Practically all my gear is Mares. Didnt want the Volos because I heard they tend to tear. Quattros been around along time. Tried and tested.

ScubaPro Jets, Large and X-Large.

Bought 1 pair on eBay and the other at the flea market
total invested in both pair $40.00

ID

Not the best...not the worst...

I love my split fins! Of course the first time I took them out after getting them I lost one becos it slipped off as I was surfacing and sank straight to the bottom! Fortunately apollo let you buy individual ones so I didn't have to replace the whole set - but you can bet I have mine on tight now!

Sincerely,

Achilles:embarrass

Voln: You can get spring straps for your Bio fins. check them out at www.mantaind.com. They will not come off. They go on and off fairly easy and not likely to snag on things like the straps.:eek:ut:

i've got the Avanti X-3 by Mares.

Just as good as the quattros and much cheaper.:D

I love my Mares Avanti but they won't fit my new drysuit. So after picking many minds and a little research I decided on.....Force Fins,Pro model. They look funny but I'm sure I'l enjoy them. And then I'l let 'you' know. :bounce: :drummer: :guitarist :band2: :music:

My wife and I volunteer at the local dive shop helping teach kids how to snorkle and take UW pictures. I tried a pair of full foot scubapro twin jets and absolutely fell in love with them. I bought a pair of open heel and won't use any othe fin for my diving style. I don't generally promote a certain style or brand of gear but I like these. I have tried a couple of other styles of split fins but these work best for me. They are light, flexible and don't hurt my ankles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom