Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Jetfins

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Volos

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree. I use force fins with booties most of the time due to water temp, but in warm water, I love the versatility of the them with the inserts.:wink:

Mike

I'm on my 2nd pair of Jetfins. Can't remember what I had for the 1st 2 weeks of BOW, but they were not to cool. Wish I had yellow jetfins like my firends. Can we get them to make colored Jetfins?

I too use the Volos, love 'em. The tearing thing is true but only for the 1st generation volos, the new one don't have the same problem. Before this, I was using the Mares Plana Avanti and the Tusa Cetus.

I use Zeagle raptors on reefs and walls with slight to mid current, Scubapro Gorillas in close on wrecks and Cressi Sub Rondine Garas (long freediving fins) in any major current or heavy surge. I've got spring straps on the gorillas and raptors, all work great!

Well, lets see....I own two pairs of Force Fins (Tan Delta Extra Force and Excellerating Force Fins, together like $800+) plus the US Divers Blades I've had since I started diving at 12 or 14, I can't remember. I tried to use the Excellerating Force Fins in my cave class and I basically couldn't move. I bought a pair of XL Jetfins with spring straps about three years ago and haven't used any of the others since. Just goes to show you that high dollar and new technology doesn't necessarily mean it's the best.

TEX

I have Force Fin Pros. I think they rock. They're light, compact and easy to pack. They move me through the water faster than I need to go. The open toes keep me from getting the nasty cals cramps that used to bother me using other fins.

i have a pair of SP Jet Fins and just bought a pair of atomic splits. the jet fins are uncomfortable to me because i have a high arch, and the atomics give me more room to breathe. like the open toe on the atomics also.

Back
Top Bottom