Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Jetfins

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Volos

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Mares Plana Avantis but now I am moving into split fins.

I just bought Atomic Split Fins but haven't had a chance to try them out yet. Can't wait!:)

Force Fins, 10 years and counting. Tried ScubaPro black open-ends in Hawaii and did not have hovering control. Small and light, perfect for travel.

Mares Avanti Trei, half the price of the Quattros and at least 75% of the performance.

Talking of fins reminds me of the story a Divemaster in Thailand told me this year of his friend, also a divemaster, who had painted on the bottom of his fins "Like my diving - if so phone
0800 IDONTGIVEAF***"

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

James what size shoe do your wear and what type of dive boot do your wear? Drysuit boot? Wet suit boot?

Sorry for the long delay UP. I just noticed this post response.

I wear a 10 1/2 shoe.

I picked up some of the Jet Fins before my Intro class 2 weeks ago. I bought the XL. I dive wet know with a thin Henderson boot. When I buy a drysuit, I will not be getting the rock boots, so they should still fit the fin pocket.

For moost diving I prefer a long fin. I used Beauchat Goldfins, open heel type. For wreck penetration, jetfins.

Tom

Force Fins with bungee straps.

Nothing easier to take on and off. They travel well and they are versatile enough to wear with booties up north and without down in the tropics.

Very maneuvarable for photography too.

DSDO

Alan

Full foot fin - Cressi-Sub Pro Rondine

Open foot for wetsuit - Tusa Liberator X

Open foot for drysuit - Turtle fins and on occasion USD Blades

I own a pair of Force Fins. Use them for display only.Interesting about the bungy straps. Think I will have to add some to my Force Fins. Are they springs or real bungy ?

Ron

Back
Top Bottom