Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Jetfins

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Volos

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have the scubapro twin jets they beat any paddle fins by a long shot. I stay down alot longer than i did with paddle fins. In the current its like theres no current at all . No more hard kicking!!!:yellow:

Tried some Blades, hated them. Went for the Quattros.

All Jet Fin lovers - you can bring your fins into the 21st century. I just brought mine in this month. What am I talking about? I took mine to my Shop and they changed the slip on strap to one that snaps on and off! They are now wonderful!
Happy Diving
nauifins73

Originally posted by nauifins73
All Jet Fin lovers - you can bring your fins into the 21st century. I just brought mine in this month. What am I talking about? I took mine to my Shop and they changed the slip on strap to one that snaps on and off! They are now wonderful!
Happy Diving
nauifins73
Hmmmm.... I took mine out into my shop and changed the slip on strap to one that cannot snap off....

Yes. Put springs on them.

I used to own Mares Avanti flippers, but then I got qualifiedso now I own Mares Avanti FINS :jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom