Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Jetfins

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Volos

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mares Quattros.
Had never even snorkeled before my ow class, and wanted to start with a paddle fin, vs split, and the Quattros got great reviews. I'm happy with them, but have nothing to compare them to.
Love the ABS system.

I have two pair of fins that i use,

Aqualung Rockets , (Hoping to get spring straps for them)

IST ProPower , Didnt get a good reviews ,but i like them

Get Wet or Go Home!

Scubaddawg :goofy:

I'm using a scubapro pink jetfins. Yes. Pink. It's very rare and I kindof like it... There's no problem of lossing my fins after a boat dive and according to some of my dive buddies, it looks white underwater.As far as I know, noone in my little corner of the world has it yet.........

Tried other fins before like twin jets or force fins but I find the finning method very funny..... Guess I'm too used to my jetfins already.....

I have Tusa X-pert Zoom fins and love them. I have no problems in any condition using them so far. I have been in shallow dives, fast moving currents, caverns and I have snorkeled with them in Cozumel. The only problem I have not yet been comfortable using a frog kick, but I think it is me not the fins.

JetFins are just like sharks...
Both have reached the ultimate evolution status and don't need any further changes.

I used Mares Plana Avanti and Quattros for many years, never understood what's the big fuss about jetfins.
Then it happened by chance that I tried a pair of jetfins. From the first kick I knew they are THE FINS. Next thing I did was to go and get myself a pair of jetfins.

Hey my first set of fins are also Mares Plana Avanti. But now it's just there in the storeroom collecting dust.........

I agree, once you tried on a set of jetfins for the first time, if you're hock, you're hock. If not, then you'll never be......

Originally posted by vicky
JetFins are just like sharks...
Both have reached the ultimate evolution status and don't need any further changes.

This is so true in my opinion. I dove with some this past weekend, and am now going out to buy some this week hopefully. They are the best fins I have tried.

I believe that there're only black jetfins out there now......

But if you ever come across a blue, yellow or pink jetfin and is willing to settle for something that's unique. Then grab it.....

I'm using a pink jetfin now and it's kindof cool.... I love it esp when I see other ppl's reaction when they saw my fins... They'll be like, where the hell did you get that... It's unique and very very rare....

According to the shop that I got my pink jetfins from, they have stop production of the other 3 colours 5 years ago..... It seems that Jetfins came in 4 colours when scubapro just lanch it.... But black is the only one that's selling.....

Another adventage is that I'll never lost my fins on a boat dive.... Cos my jetfins will be the only unique one around...... Don't have to search high and low and be afraid that someone else will take the wrong set of fins....

They still work the same and is as effective.....

And I got my like 30% cheaper....

Back
Top Bottom