what do you guys like eating after a hard day of diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything and everything.
After a dive of looking at parrotfish, snapper, conch and all the pretty fish I'm usually ravenous.
Usually what's available though is jerk chicken/pork, fish (fried, steamed, escoveitch), conch soup, festival or some variant thereof.
Mmmmm all washed down with a beer.

All this eating however leads to the "I'm too tired for the second dive phenomenon"
One look at the sea and my gear usually clears that right up
icosm14.gif

ooh, festival...we have that here in the south, too, but they're called hush puppies here. i miss patty and (sp?) cocobread, too.

Up here in the great white north (soon to come), we like to have a nice thick burger and a beer maybe fries after a cold dive. Pizza second.

But when not diving, how about a lightly breaded walleye filet, mmmmmm!

Indian Food!! There is a great restaurant along the way back from the coast that has the best chicken vindaloo.

Seafood!! Of course that's what I like eating period!!

Between dives, fruit is my favorite...

After dives, well being landlocked, and if diving on the ocean, I'm going to hit the best seafood place I can find!! Mmmmmm Beer.. I mean... Crab.... :007:

At the Blue Hole we do Mexican because.. well there is that or Fast food, and I rather do not like fast food.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom