what do you guys like eating after a hard day of diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we usually have a potluck on sat night of whatever is brought. usually some chicken, fresh veggies, sandwich ring. but we've also had venison chili, lasagna, beef stew, spaghetti, pizza, roast beef, and some stuff of which I had no idea what it was but it was good! one restaurant near the dive site and it closes at 8 and is not handicapped accessible(a must for my fiance), So when we get back to the hotel we stea(i mean borrow) the microwave from the office and have a dinner in the biggest room, go over log books, and swap stories and discuss what went right, not so right, and offer tips and suggestions. Sometime we may have 10 or 15 people other nights there's 4 or 5. But it's always a good time because we got to DIVE!!

I like to eat anything that has carbs...no atkins after diving for me! :05:

A Big Bad Baldwinsville Burrito :)

Little chocolate covered donuts

i ate a huge order of hot and sour soup, sweet and sour pork, fried sweet spareribs and yangchow fried rice after diving yesterday! SUPERB! i think il be on a chinese streak !

We usually go to Cholo's up on the N.S. and eat Mexican food. Chips 'n salsa then some taco's. Yummy. Too bad gas is so much, I would make a trip weekly.

scubajim:
Little chocolate covered donuts

Thats for BEFORE diving Jim!!

I love 1lb cheeseburgers, Sushi Buffet, and anything Mexican. Yep, doesn't really matter what.... just love to eat after diving. Everything tastes soo good!!

tiggrr:
Thats for BEFORE diving Jim!!

I love 1lb cheeseburgers, Sushi Buffet, and anything Mexican. Yep, doesn't really matter what.... just love to eat after diving. Everything tastes soo good!!

Hehe, I agree!
Everything does taste great after a dive.
Although after my last dive I was seriously dying to get some lobster..... had to settle for KFC though :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom