What brand watch do you wear on land?

What brand of watch do you wear on land?

• Bell & Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breitling

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Casio

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Citizen

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • Rolex

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • Omega

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Seiko

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Suunto

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Timex

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Tag Heuer

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Luminox

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Fossil

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, I like mine alot. I can almost READ in the dark that watch gives off so much light.

I used to wear pager watches... my buddy always called them "Batwatches". When I signed up for OW, one of the equipment requirements on Sport Chalet's list was "timing device". Not being aware that dive computers even existed (let alone that the rental reg for the class had a Favor in the console), so my wife bought me a black Luminox for my birthday.

As it turned out, I ended up with my own Vyper before the class started, so all of my dives have been logged... and many scrolled off of the bottom :)

If this one were to flood or get messed up, I'd buy another one, but probably with the stainless case instead of black plastic.

The illumination is simply awesome :shades:

My wife bought me a Stinger over a year ago for my birthday and I have worn it just about every day since. I have a Vyper as my primary and the Stinger is my backup and usually rides under the cuff of my glove in the water. I love my wife!!!

I love watches! Jewelry made justifiable by functionality. As a chick, I coordinate my watches to clothes & activites & so:

Tag, stainless - Diving/knocking around/sometimes work understated, can't kill or damage the thing & I do try.
Movado, museum, stainless & 18K- mostly a work watch. Water proof, simple.
Geneve, tank style, 14K yellow, saphire crown, diamond bezel - playing grown up

Next up is a Breitling - pretty. Love the Omega Seamaster. Keep the Rolex.

I used to have other watches .. mostly timex too (well.. they are cheap :) and every single one of them get destroyed in a wierd "accident"...

Last one when i flipped on rollerblades.. didn't hurt myself but the watch stopped ticking :)

This one is 200 meters water resistant, shock resistant, big, buttons on the top... cheap (wal-mart) and i bought it just for diving but now wear it all the time..

It has a nice welcro band that fits over my 3 mm wetsuit but since I've got myself a wrist computer it is now going on all dives attached to my BC "just in case"...

I wonder how long this one will last ? And will i finally stop buying timex stuff ?

I wonder how long till Wal-mart starts having little "dive shop" section... they do carry masks and snorkels now, and i can treat this timex as a "dive watch" :)

Jersey once bubbled...
I love watches! Jewelry made justifiable by functionality. As a chick, I coordinate my watches to clothes & activites & so:

Tag, stainless - Diving/knocking around/sometimes work understated, can't kill or damage the thing & I do try.
Movado, museum, stainless & 18K- mostly a work watch. Water proof, simple.
Geneve, tank style, 14K yellow, saphire crown, diamond bezel - playing grown up

Next up is a Breitling - pretty. Love the Omega Seamaster. Keep the Rolex.

What's on your arm in the picture on your Profile Page??

One watch, black, Casio G-Shock, 200m rating.

I have had it for about 8-10 years. It works everywhere from the reef to the bottom of a quarry to under the ice.

I think I paid about $50 for it. Great value for the price.

I use the Citizen Promaster Hyper Aqualand. Great watch as a backup dive computer and a very nice over done dry land watch. Everything you could want and more. Works for me.

Enjoy the ride
:mean:

Back
Top Bottom