Wendy heading for surgery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update!

Latest Update:

Wendy is now is a private room. Her speech remains improved, but she is having difficulty walking. Wendy is a professional harpist, and they brought her small harp to her and she was able to play it. Doctors say she is not out of the woods yet, but is progressing. Soon they will look at starting physical therapy provided she continues to improve.

Thanks again for all the support!

-Brad

I continue to follow this and offer prayer. Having spent the whole month of Jan. 09' in Mayo Clinic (900 miles from home) as a result of an accident I feel for her.

Everyone,

Sorry for the long delay in posting this, but my contact with the family was out of the country, and I didn't want to contact the family direct as they needed to concentrate on Wendy's recovery.

As of this morning, Wendy is at her parents home recovering. Her speach has improved dramatically. She is having to learn to walk again, but all else is fine. Wendy's youngest daughter is stepping up and being a great help while Wendy recovers.

Thanks for all of you who have been praying. Now we get to Praise!

Thanks,
Brad

Everyone,

Sorry for the long delay in posting this, but my contact with the family was out of the country, and I didn't want to contact the family direct as they needed to concentrate on Wendy's recovery.

As of this morning, Wendy is at her parents home recovering. Her speach has improved dramatically. She is having to learn to walk again, but all else is fine. Wendy's youngest daughter is stepping up and being a great help while Wendy recovers.

Thanks for all of you who have been praying. Now we get to Praise!

Thanks,
Brad

Brad this is all very encouraging news!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom