So, where have I been?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now or in the distant past?
Currently. I need at least one more surgery. I own a Disabled mirror hanger now. But this thread is about Don, the man, they myth, and the legend! :D

I own a Disabled mirror hanger now.
I appreciate mine even tho spaces are usually full at doctor's offices where most patrons have one, and sometimes all full at Walmart. Nice when my daughter & I take the kids on driving trips, etc. We took the two of my great-grandkids that she is raising and the two Chinese students she's housing on a 1,000+ mile Spring Break trip to visit certain sites around New Mexico, then took them all to Glen Rose in the Texas Hill Country for the Total Eclipse. The trips went great altho I did sit out some hikes.

But this thread is about Don, the man, they myth, and the legend! :D
Do you have one on your challenges? Back surgeries sound scary altho I'm sure they've improved a lot since my mom had one in the 1970s. I had gall bladder surgery around then with several days inpatient and a 6" scar. My daughter had one a few years ago as an outpatient and a tiny scar. Whatever, best wishes on yours.

I appreciate mine even tho spaces are usually full at doctor's offices where most patrons have one, and sometimes all full at Walmart.
My GP moved to a much smaller town (Bell), which has far better parking. Yay! However, almost her entire practice followed her from Branford. Boo! She's still working for Palm's Medical Group, and they really believe in treating patients like family. Their growth is a direct result of this kind of patient first philosophy.

Glad you got a lot of time with the family! I won't get any grandkids, but I still have some great Grand Nephews and Nieces. They call me "Grunca Pete"...

1714172512488.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom