So, where have I been?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When is that scheduled? I hope that it and the recovery go well. I know how tiresome it gets to have surgery after surgery with the four I had and the months in rehab.
Thursday am. I've been off of pain meds as of this morning and will be NPO early tomorrow. Feeling the lack of my arthritis meds since I've been off of them and NSAIDs since last Thursday. I might change my username to GrumpalumpaPete. :D :D :D Thanks for asking.

Grumpalump Pete, good luck on your surgery.

Pete, best of luck on Thursday. Hoping for a successful procedure followed by a short recovery and a great outcome!

You go Boss!

Screenshot (1224).png

Thursday am. I've been off of pain meds as of this morning and will be NPO early tomorrow. Feeling the lack of my arthritis meds since I've been off of them and NSAIDs since last Thursday. I might change my username to GrumpalumpaPete. :D :D :D Thanks for asking.
@The Chairman Best of luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy and full recovery!

I fear that I'm unintentionally hijacking this thread, so I started this one: My Back Surgery and have also put it in my signature. Please keep this thread for kudos and support for my dear friend Don. He deserves it!!!

Yeah good on ya DandyDon and may your canary keep whistling for eternity, or at least until it's had enough

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom