My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... balance loads as required.
One of the best generator upgrades that I did was install individual 'phase' meters in each phase to monitor amp & inrush currents. I then made several changes to move electrical loads from one phase to the other phase and vice-versa to try and get as close to 'balanced' as possible. Now I've started the " Soft Start" project and I can run my central airconditioning from my generator also. I can just about run everything normally on my 2200 sq ft 2 story home on a 7500 watt generator(except the clothes dryer & dishwasher).

Heading to the Spine and Pain clinic in a few. My improvement since the last visit has been hyuge. My Grand Nephew has been here the last few days where we have done so much to clean out and organize the shop. Yesterday, I put in a solid day as we installed a water filter bank. My beautiful water turned silty right after Debby. I'm thinking there must be a cavern class going on down where my well is.

1729249493939.png

OK... ;-)
It's a caver thing. Most can't relate. It's also a dark room thing. I was an avid B&W photographer throughout high school, and even had my own darkroom, as well as access to two professional darkrooms. We had ample red light when we were futzing with paper, but all handling of film was done in pitch darkness. Any stray light there, and your film was fogged. How I remember those smells. Now we have digital, so few will ever learn the process any more. That's probably a good thing. :D :D :D

It's a caver thing. Most can't relate. It's also a dark room thing. I was an avid B&W photographer throughout high school, and even had my own darkroom, as well as access to two professional darkrooms. We had ample red light when we were futzing with paper, but all handling of film was done in pitch darkness. Any stray light there, and your film was fogged. How I remember those smells. Now we have digital, so few will ever learn the process any more. That's probably a good thing. :D :D :D
Funny you should mention. I actually learned these techniques in middle school. Our darkroom was a few blackout curtains on the classroom doors, and our red light was red paper over a white bulb. It worked, but not well

Time flies (flew) in the darkroom. But you come out thinking you've grown mushrooms.

Time flies (flew) in the darkroom. But you come out thinking you've grown mushrooms.
I love the smell of ascetic acetate in the morning... :D :D :D

Here's a pic of my water post Debby, but pre-installation of my filter bank.

1729275131399.jpeg

Here is a pic of my overgrown yard...

1729276027437.png

I tried for days to resist temptation and just leave it there. But I could not. ;-)

I tried for days to resist temptation and just leave it there. But I could not. ;-)
My kids would use the same excuse! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom