Well Crap....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not really in a hurry - just thought I would list it in case someone wanted one for a gift or for an upcoming trip - otherwise, I'll wait until spring when these become more valuable. :wink: I can ship it quickly from work.

No strobe for that price. :(

I am upgrading to a DC1000 (my Santa gift). But the DC500 still takes good pictures.

View attachment 69218

This is from last week in Curacao - unretouched.
I thot this guy had screwed up Sealife DC500 underwater camera +AWESOME+ SHARK MODE - eBay (item 190358199362 end time Dec-19-09 10:24:29 PST) starting the bidding at $100 with a Reserve, but he is up to $163. Reserve still not met tho. Sounds like he's a little greedy, but maybe not...?

If he has a reserve of about $200 - which is a fair price - not greedy - providing he is providing everything that came with the camera originally.

If he has a reserve of about $200 - which is a fair price - not greedy - providing he is providing everything that came with the camera originally.
Yeah, perhaps not greedy at all. It is still a good camera. Some sold too cheap recently I think, but maybe that is a fair price. Just surprised to see the auction doing that well with the $100 start and a Reserve as both discourage buyers. Ebay is Ebaby tho; wild things happen. I learned auction buying from my dad the cow trader, but no of that applies there.

WooHoo..Camera here, firmware upgraded, back in business with a freshly firmware updated Sealife DC500 Clone

WooHoo..Camera here, firmware upgraded, back in business with a freshly firmware updated Sealife DC500 Clone
Got bubble wrap around it? :silly: Splurge $10 a year for complete, no deductible, kit insurance now.

Who do you go thru Don? I have read about your ??State Farm?? or Allstate???? policy, but can't remember which one. Do you have to have your home insured with them????

Who do you go thru Don? I have read about your ??State Farm?? or Allstate???? policy, but can't remember which one. Do you have to have your home insured with them????
State Farm. That's all I have with them, my Personal Articles Policy, aka Inland Marine. I had my old laptop overvalued on the policy last August when the power surge killed it. An adjuster here on SB said that homeowners policies typically do not pay for such, but they paid me in full, easy claim, fast check. I insure my cameras, new laptop, dive computers, analyzer, etc with them. Wish I'd had my old BC with them but my new one will be before I leave again. Sporting goods cost more than non, but so much cheaper and better than DEPP or DAN.

Good for you Cheddar Chick, I leave for Cozumel the day after Christmas, which forced
me to checkout my DC 500 stash.... I need to stay off ebay... LOL...

P.S. if ya need parts, keep me in mind....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom