For Sale AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus Compact Camera Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Excellent condition (no sign of wear or scratches) magnifier for Olympus compact housings. Eliminates screen glare and magnifies the image to help determine whether you've got that razor sharp focus. Below is a link to the description. $100 plus shipping (from DE). (I'll ship any way you want - the item weighs 8 oz, plus a bit for packaging)
www.backscatter.com

AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus Compact Camera Housings

AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus Compact Camera Housings: This is the best accessory we’ve seen yet for the Olympus TG-3, TG-4 & TG-5 system because it cuts out annoying screen glare in bright water and it allows you to get a large, sharp magnified image from the camera’s LCD screen.
www.backscatter.com
www.backscatter.com

Excellent condition (no sign of wear or scratches) magnifier for Olympus compact housings. Eliminates screen glare and magnifies the image to help determine whether you've got that razor sharp focus. Below is a link to the description. $100 plus shipping (from DE). (I'll ship any way you want - the item weighs 8 oz, plus a bit for packaging)
www.backscatter.com

AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus Compact Camera Housings

AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus Compact Camera Housings: This is the best accessory we’ve seen yet for the Olympus TG-3, TG-4 & TG-5 system because it cuts out annoying screen glare in bright water and it allows you to get a large, sharp magnified image from the camera’s LCD screen.
www.backscatter.com
www.backscatter.com
I would like to purchase. This is my first time doing so on ScubaBoard. Next steps, please. (I can use PayPal or Zelle, if that works.)

Sure thing, I just need to know what zip code I'm mailing it to so that I can give you the postage options.

Note: No need for a rush delivery (just back from a dive trip). USPS Priority Flat-Rate Box or UPS work well.

Thank you.

It's spoken for, to be delivered/sold this weekend. If that falls through I'll let you know.

It's spoken for, to be delivered/sold this weekend. If that falls through I'll let you know.
just curious…did the sale go through or is it available again? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom