Wanna stay down longgerrr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So now you are saying it's all on memory so suddenly your dive computer which you claimed showed a CNS of over 65% doesn't keep dive data that you can download? I call BS on that.

6l/min that range is certainly possible for some people. Not me.. this was my best ever on a shallow last dive of my vacation totally relaxed and was a slow drift dive with the current, so slow you could almost not move for the whole dive.

Sac rate 7.18 which to tell you the truth is just nuts even for me. When I got back on the boat with 140 bar 2030 psi after 55 minutes on an AL 80 even I was stunned.

View attachment 632194
you know what SAC stands for right? SURFACE air consumption....so SAC on a shallow dive doen't mean anything. Plus CNS 65% isn't BS, i DO NOT have the computer in front of me BUT i strongly remember it being in that range and saying OH SH*T with a reg in my mouth. It was an Educated Guess not theoretical <TG>

you know what SAC stands for right? SURFACE air consumption....so SAC on a shallow dive doen't mean anything. Plus CNS 65% isn't BS, i DO NOT have the computer in front of me BUT i strongly remember it being in that range and saying OH SH*T with a reg in my mouth. It was an Educated Guess not theoretical <TG>

Well when you and your dive computer get together you can post your dive logs. 65% CNS on a repeat dive not exceeding NDL Good luck on getting to 6l/min. I never wrote it was impossible.

So if SAC rate on a shallow dive max depth 20m or 65 feet doesn't mean anything then it wont mean anything at 150 feet? Nobody on this thread has seen any evidence of your sac rate on a dive log.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom