First (and last) regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We know how it starts, but is there even an END?!?

Nope, they seem to procreate too. In addition to the 10+ active use regulators, I have brand new ones in the box waiting to be used. I think that I should sell some but that's like selling your children I think. No one is going to take care of them and make sure they are loved and hugged on frequent basis like I do.

Any serious diver that thinks that they will only have 1 reg set (recreational) or 2 reg sets (technical) is deluding themselves, it might happen, but I've not seen it. It's as rare as having regs by only one manufacturer.
I'm doing pretty well sticking to one manufacturer. It's all Mares except a ScubaPro Mk5 I bought off ebay for rsingler's class and BA/109 built for me by couv.

But I don't think I qualify as a serious diver, so this doesn't necessarily apply :)

I just barely started diving. I first bought a “practical” Deep6 reg set. Now I’m putting together a “cool” MK10/109 reg set. Being a bit of a gearhead is one of the essential components of enjoying any outdoor pursuit,

Pocket change? I have 87 cents.
I weighed my jug o' stray quarters a couple months back. 41 pounds. IIRC the google said 41 pounds of quarters was worth over $800...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom