* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3rd Annual Vortoberfest

hensley was responsible for the T-Shirts last year, and he will not be present this year. I've not seen anyone else respond willing to take up the responsibility. They were something like $15-18 last year, if I remember correctly.

Nope, no t-shirts this year.

Kently got burned by some of the people who ordered shirts last year but didn't come through on the purchases.

der K-egmeister

Ah, Kently, got my names all mixed up :p

Nope, no t-shirts this year.

Kently got burned by some of the people who ordered shirts last year but didn't come through on the purchases.

der K-egmeister
I learned long ago that even the nicest folks "forget" they wanted things when it comes time to pay... which has led to Uncle Ricky's Rule of Special Orders:
"Orders weighted with gold get filled; the rest blow away in the wind."
It's also why I have no problem paying up front.
Rick

Amen, Uncle Ricky !!!

I learned long ago that even the nicest folks "forget" they wanted things when it comes time to pay... which has led to Uncle Ricky's Rule of Special Orders:
"Orders weighted with gold get filled; the rest blow away in the wind."
It's also why I have no problem paying up front.
Rick

Wish I could be there this year, but I had other plans come up that I had to use my last week of vacation for this year. I'm planning (Right now) on making it next year. I'll try for a shirt then, and yea, some folks will be pre-pay.

You know how the saying goes, "Burn me once, shame on you, Burn me twice, shame on me."

Looking forward to seeing ya next year kentley! :D I guess we'll just have to deal with Vortberfest T-Shirts on even years only! LOL

THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL

Yeah. Sure it is.:rofl3:

Well I guess it is possible. HE is not a bill collector, Just a dive trip expense collector. Very different. One is far more important and carry's more weight (no pun intended) than the other.

Only a week and a half. Whoo Hoooo!!!!

Only a week and a half. Whoo Hoooo!!!!

I am really looking forward to this!

I went over there today and reserved my campsite in person. I wanted to physically see the area and get a good spot. I'm happy with the one I got, it is centrally located and NOT right on the road. I was a bit suprised that there are only three spots reserved at this time. For as big as this event is supposed to be, I thought there would be more participation.

Is anyone keeping a loose count on how many ScubaBoarders plan on coming? While it isn't important, it would be interesting to see how many different people I could dive with that weekend!

Grumby

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom