* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For as big as this event is supposed to be, I thought there would be more participation.
The Lovely Young Kat has a business trip that doesn't get her back to beautiful downtown Montgomery until Friday night late, so we won't be down 'til Saturday morning around 9. Should be wet by 10. We're staying in Grandview.
Rick :)
Rick :)

Is anyone keeping a loose count on how many ScubaBoarders plan on coming? While it isn't important, it would be interesting to see how many different people I could dive with that weekend!

Grumby

I'd imagine alot of people are planning on taking advantage of other people's reserved campsites. I've done just that over the past three years - LOL

Kevin has to work Friday, so I'm guessing we'll either head down Friday night or Saturday morning. Not sure yet. We won't be camping, though.

Guess I'm left holding the bag for Grandview 3 Friday night.

Guess I'm left holding the bag for Grandview 3 Friday night.
I will resist. I won't ask. I won't... then again, some set-ups are just too rich to pass up...
No... she'd kill me...
I . will . not . ask ...
:eyebrow:
Rick

Hey, Smelley . . .
. . . the customary dinner at Stacy's Friday night?
It is "Stacy's" isn't it? I never can remember the name of the restaurant. (The Pink Palace)

the K

I am really looking forward to this!

I went over there today and reserved my campsite in person. I wanted to physically see the area and get a good spot. I'm happy with the one I got, it is centrally located and NOT right on the road. I was a bit suprised that there are only three spots reserved at this time. For as big as this event is supposed to be, I thought there would be more participation.

Is anyone keeping a loose count on how many ScubaBoarders plan on coming? While it isn't important, it would be interesting to see how many different people I could dive with that weekend!

Grumby

Well, here's the unofficial guest list to date:

Uncle Ricky & entourage
Flightlead & family
Mindy
Bug Man
Snepdiver
Lives4Sharks
AuTgrDvr
Tom Smedley
Clayjar
Darcy
Dschulte & crew
divinginn
denisegg
Sea Yoda
MPR
aquaknott
paulwall
parysa
irishsquid & crew
philmottrek99and02
Lone Frogman
Kevin Carlisle
RV
Mike S
Capt Grumby
Yellow Angel Fish
The Kraken

and possibly others that just may show up.

Promises to be a goodun this year!!!

the K

Thanks, Bug Man ! ! !
At least I had 3 of the letters right ! ! !

Thanks, Bug Man ! ! !
At least I had 3 of the letters right ! ! !
It's a Rotorhead thing...
Heh, heh, heh...
Rick :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom