* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw Duvel in a store in New Orleans but I was walking and it was too far back to my hotel to tote it. Maybe Clay Jar or some of the other Louisianalanders could check for you. You'd probably have to get a hazardous chemical permit to transport it across state lines though.

Luckys Liquors in Niceville might also have it if someone from that locale were willing to do an old man a favor and pick Ricky up some Duvel Bier. Do they make Duvel lite??

Anything that claims to be "Lite" is verboten!
Now, if someone can find some Duvel...
Rick

Hey, all you Vortoberfest Wienerschnitzels . . .

I've had a slot come open for the Saturday morning 2 tank, off shore dive out of PC.
$85 +/- . . .

Anyone interested?

der K-egmeister
I'll take that slot! If it's still available!

Carolyn:sharks:

It's yours, m'Lady.

der K-egmeister

May we also bring weiss wein oder rot wein or is that considered nicht einordnung? How about some Apfelkorn?

Sie sind sehr willkommen !!!

Velleicht eine Auslese oder eine Spatlese?

der K-egmeister

Zwei Wochen bis Vortoberfest III ! ! ! !
Two weeks until Vortoberfest III

Wunderbar!!!
Wonderful!!!
Woooo Hooooo ! ! ! !

der K-egmeister

Now you've done it - you've opened yourself up to "Why Brits like warm beer" jokes.

heh heh, its because Lucas makes the refrigerators :) I can say this 'cos my Dad used to work for Lucas....aerospace though not automotive....good job their aircraft engine systems and brakes worked better than their automotive electrical systems!

Hey

Is anyone else bringing kids? I'm bringing my non-diving wife and diving 12 yo daughter, wondering if there will be other kids for her to hang out with.

So, I know I saw the answer to my question buried deep inside this thread, but I refuse to spend the time to search for it.

Is there going to be shirts for this event or not? I was wondering about the cost/availabilty of said shirts.

Additionally, what is the "official" event name?? From what I can gather, it is being billed as "Vortoberfest III". Is there any other tag-line to go with that?

Inquiring minds want to know.:eyebrow:

Grumby

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom