* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those unfamiliar with Vortoberfest, this thread consolodates posts on the event last year. :)
I recommend going directly to the last page and working your way back, so you don't have to wade through all the planning.
'Course if you want to....
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Anyway, my (strong) preference is for Vortex, but like I said, I'll go where the beer is, and if most folks want to be at Gulf State Park I'll join you there. :)
Rick

And $32 buys a whole lot of beer.

The funny thing is... Vortex no longer allows Kegs.

Keg = 125 beers or so... hmmmm

Hey guys! I am ready to go where the party is! I heard something about Rick's sausages? Hmm guess I need to buy some camping gear :( Ex got it in the divorce! But I did keep my sleeping bag! :popcorn:

COUNT ME IN!
Carolyn :sharks:

ps still have my free air fill card from vortex! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
...West Beach Paddlewheeler, Paul's Shrimpboat... but don't expect anyone to show you these particular sites :)

unfortunately, gone are the days you could "follow" mat to these locations, by looking for the trailing plume of blue smoke.

alas, he has given up the Bronco of DOOM, for his new ride, Gertrude...

SuPrBuGmAn:
There are pavillions at Gulf State Park.

I don't honestly care where it'll be held, I'm going to fight on both sides regardless of what happens :p :14:

yeah, but the RULES said no alchohol at the pavilions, I think

whats vortoberfest without beer
thkegstand.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom