Twin Lakes/Thanksgiving weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Any swampers planning on going to TL this TG weekend? I might be able to make it. If I do, I'll probably need a little exttra weight (holidays, ya know)

Regards,

Looks like the sun will be back by Wednesday with great weather for next weekend so count us in.

Sorry, but I'm off to New Braunfels to attend a weekend tennis camp at John Newcomb's Tennis Ranch. That's where they beat the snot out of you on the tennis court for about 8-10 hours, and then you do your best to drive home on Sunday!

I think I'd rather be diving!

Will try to be there Sunday pm for sure. Maybe even Saturday too. Weather should be great!

SATURDAY.....

I'm gonna go out Saturday....What time Ya'll wanna show up? I'll be there. Only live ten minutes from the lake. Just gimme a time! I'd do it both days but I gotta go to the Texans game on Sunday....Drats!!

Regards.

I would be up for a dip also. Gives me something to do while the wife is fighting the crowds at the mall.

Anyone know how the water temp is?

Sunday seems to be the best day for us, around 11-noon. Last I heard the water temps were around 68º but that was over a week ago.

Sunday sounds good. Will be there. Hate to miss college football on Saturday anyway.

If I don`t go out looking for bambi again,I`ll show up.Checked the temp at the pond today;67 surf.temp,grass mowed and no transients on the premisis.The clarity is not too bad yet 10+ if you strech it.I`m still full from lunch....oh well ,I hope everyone had a good T day!!!!Now it`s off to the movies to see a train wreck going somewhere to happen....thats right folks...SPONGEBOB THE MOVIE!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom