Hey new friends 👋🤿🌊☺️

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe it's a bit like meeting someone new and they immediately rip off their clothes
No more intrigue so you turn back to your beer

although I also envied your position but would certainly take you up on your offers if I were over there

and it was bedtime when I read it last night and had totally run out of steam

I even dream ScubaBoard, is there no repose

I quite enjoyed this but bought a home on the ocean instead to make it less expensive still
Maybe? I guess it's more accepted to say what gear you are going to maybe buy rather than wanting to find a dive buddy, go diving and take cheap diving trips. I'm the weirdo I suppose for the non-conforming lifestyle and to be excited to do something and not just think about it or mock plan a trip about it for 2026.

I have my gear so I'm past that stage. I'm retired so I can dive whenever and I have the ability to travel for extended periods of time. If that's being naked then I'm going to change my name to "InfinityDiver100".

What country is your home on the Ocean located?

Why do so many people respond to this introduction and I literally got one comment and a like?

Do I smell Bad?

My Introduction
Mayhaps…in a past life…i was Amphitrite.
‘tis the only logical explanation, the puzzle pieces fit snuggly with this theory 😌

also: nighttime Lake Superior diving is best with a bonfire to find your way back when you’re the only person around for miles 👀 🏕️🔥

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
For
Mayhaps…in a past life…i was Amphitrite.
‘tis the only logical explanation, the puzzle pieces fit snuggly with this theory 😌

also: nighttime Lake Superior diving is best with a bonfire to find your way back when you’re the only person around for miles 👀 🏕️🔥
For some reason I just became hungry.

Dolphins cannot reach the lake today, but then yes, another snug fit? ✌🏽🌊

Reactions: 8mb
For

For some reason I just became hungry.

Dolphins cannot reach the lake today, but then yes, another snug fit? ✌🏽🌊

That’s because I told them to stay out. They were bullying the pufferfish and having too much fun in the sun.

We only do serious things here in Lake Superior. Shipwrecks and ghosts.

Recycling the bodies of unsavory people into fertilizer for the wild forest blueberries.

Things like that.

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom