Twin Lakes/Thanksgiving weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Well, I guess we won't be seeing you at any of the cook-outs! I didn't say I wasn't diving but believe it or not, some of us like to get together as friends as well as dive buddies. Sorry you'll miss out on that part of the dive community here.

Hey I never said I wasn't interested in non diving activities :wink: I just meant to say that I dont want to give up diving yet.

I love social events (provided they aren't all couples of course :wink:) so I would love to get together for cook-outs etc. (I am a decent cook too) if I am still invited. :15a:

Twin Lakes Dive

Made a dive today with Leisurerom and Tuttt. Project for me was personal. Had to check out my new tear duct and eustacian tube clearing....good to go again. Thanks to LR & T for the fun.

Water conditions: temp to 45', 67 degrees, no thermo to speak of. Viz 6, maybe 7'. Got kinda dark on the bottom. Wind from the north...brisk, skys clear, seas about eight inches. I guess Sunday should be about the same.

regards,

OK. So if the weather Sunday is like today, maybe I will try the waters out. Anyone else?

I may be a machocist. I will come back out if others interested. I better get used to this. Heading for Rio and Ilha Grande in 3 weeks. Operator says water temps 17-23 Centigrade or 63-72 farenheit. Never been much of a cold water diver. Advise what time works and I will be there.

leiserom:
I may be a machocist. I will come back out if others interested. I better get used to this. Heading for Rio and Ilha Grande in 3 weeks. Operator says water temps 17-23 Centigrade or 63-72 farenheit. Never been much of a cold water diver. Advise what time works and I will be there.

And the last thing you said as you drove away today, "I'm givin' it up 'til it gets warm again." Ain't diving wonderful, M?

Regards,

tuttt:
Hey I never said I wasn't interested in non diving activities :wink: I just meant to say that I dont want to give up diving yet.

I love social events (provided they aren't all couples of course :wink:) so I would love to get together for cook-outs etc. (I am a decent cook too) if I am still invited. :15a:

Loved the mermaid site, and welcome to Texas and the Swamp.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom